Bomod-ok Falls Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 20, 2011 Remembering those years way way back. The place shows serenity, calmness, and beauty. Now, its not the same haven, it has changed a lot. Been exploited and damaged. Bomod-ok Falls, Sagada Mt. province @ April 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Having courage does not mean that we are not afraid. Having courage and showing courage mean we face our fears. We are able to say, "I have fallen, but I will get up." June 15, 2012 Having courage does not mean that we are not afraid. Having courage and showing courage mean we face our fears. We are able to say, "I have fallen, but I will get up." Maya Angelou Read more
the road less traveled June 22, 2012 i have choosen the road less traveled. totally different and requires a lot of change but no regrets. Read more
Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even...(Horace) June 14, 2012 Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even...(Horace) Read more
Comments
Post a Comment